• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you down on Luke's performance..

Jeremy Igo

Luke has a bad game here and there. It happens, and usually for the same reason. When the defense is playing like poo, he spreads himself too thin trying to compensate for it. I feel like this was the case on Sunday. When the defense is lazy, as Ron Rivera puts it, Luke tries to do too much. The result is him not looking like the best defensive player in the league, which he still is.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Luke has a bad game here and there. It happens, and usually for the same reason. When the defense is playing like poo, he spreads himself too thin trying to compensate for it. I feel like this was the case on Sunday. When the defense is lazy, as Ron Rivera puts it, Luke tries to do too much. The result is him not looking like the best defensive player in the league, which he still is.

Kalil Mack is laughing at this.

4 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

I mean, this is true to an extent, but whiffing on solo tackles,  I'm not sure how you can blame anyone else for that.   

Overthinking, having bad position, being overtired, being out of sync, but also the offensive guy wins sometimes. With Luke it’s not very often, but it happens....

Archived