• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess played 66 snaps. Moore played only 17.

Jeremy Igo

Re: Moore

Panthers are having him learn all 3 WR positions, plus handling kick and punt return duties. That's a lot on the plate of a rookie. I suspect by mid season he and Samuel are starting, however. Smith has been awful outside of sticking up for Cam and that TD catch. Funch has been extremely disappointing. Wright is a solid 3rd down converter. 

1 minute ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

This is literally infuriating.  I'm not a Funchess hater like most of the people on the board, but he's a possession guy.  We need the home run hitters on the field every day.

I like Funchess too and it pains me to hate him so much on Sundays.  To be a 'possession guy' he needs to catch the damn ball.  That bs he pulled on the 3 yard line yesterday trying to make a stupid one handed catch was terrible.

Sadly Smith has been just as terrible 

When Healthy, our best 3 WR are

Samuel, Wright, Moore

While Funchess and Smith possibly are our worst WR.  The way those 2 looked in that last drive yesterday, Nakamura and Worley couldve blanket them.

Lets put our best freaking players on the field despite age. And quit forcing the square peg in a round hole to prove some point 

B3TA_Square_Peg_Round_Hole.gif

Archived