• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Funchess deserve a Payday?

Jeremy Igo

42 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

His drops were huge moments in the game and he was the worst skill player today by far.

This play was a legit drop, sure. That’s fair. I agree with that. 

I don’t agree that it was a “huge” moment. It was covered up by 23. It would have been a 3yd gain on a drive that eventually ended in a touchdown anyway.

2BC52CAF-43C6-4B92-AA76-E43385F60052.png

3 minutes ago, je1005 said:

This play was a legit drop, sure. That’s fair. I agree with that. 

I don’t agree that it was a “huge” moment. It was covered up by 23. It would have been a 3yd gain on a drive that eventually ended in a touchdown anyway.

2BC52CAF-43C6-4B92-AA76-E43385F60052.png

I’m sure he meant the big 3rd down drop that went right through his hands 

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m sure he meant the big 3rd down drop that went right through his hands 

That too. Sure. Gotta make that play. 

It wasn’t a gimme—back shoulder with their best DB trailing and face guarding. But, yes, big play in the game. 

FBEC3BAF-D3BB-4704-AFD5-BE143E6C365E.png

He had a problem dropping passes last season as well..dude just cant get it right and has had too many chances..He dropped two passes in the first drive against Dallas..that should not happen with ANY pro level wr..Meanwhile we have a #1 draft pick on the bench while the the other top reciever in the draft is making top plays against us.

58 minutes ago, je1005 said:

That too. Sure. Gotta make that play. 

It wasn’t a gimme—back shoulder with their best DB trailing and face guarding. But, yes, big play in the game. 

FBEC3BAF-D3BB-4704-AFD5-BE143E6C365E.png

I’ve beaten this point to death and now maybe people will finally listen but this isn’t a route you can ask Devin to run. 

Devin needs to be able to see ball leave Cams hand and into his. Inward breaking routes are Devin’s bread and butter literally forget any other route because the percentages are not even worth playing. 

He he is absolutely terrible at tracking balls and forget anything over his shoulder. This is a coordinator not knowing the strength and weaknesses of his players. 

Makes life difficult for an entire offense if your number 1 WR can only run a handful of routes and other teams know it

Archived