• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What movie do you quote the most often from?

pstall

I quote too many movies, often ones the person I'm talking to has never heard of (then there's the awkward situation where you have to explain the reference.....well you don't have to, but occasionally you end up doing it).

This thread has made me go out and buy The Princess Bride. I forgot how good it was.

The one I use the most is from Ocean's 13. When matt damon is talking about his nose he says "The nose plays"

I always use it with about anything. Like for instance, I'm growing a beard right now. I'll tell the wife and son, "Oh, the beard plays!"

My 2nd most used.....Ocean's 11. "Why do you think I came to see you first?"

When Clooney and Pitt are riding in the car at the beginning.

I quote too many movies, often ones the person I'm talking to has never heard of (then there's the awkward situation where you have to explain the reference.....well you don't have to, but occasionally you end up doing it).

Same here mostly obscure references, I just do it around my wife and close friends, other people either think I'm a schizo or get offended..

Office Space

American Psycho

Boogie Nights

Blow

The Big Labowski

Virtuosity

Aliens

Goodfellas

Pulp Fiction

Fargo

Predator

Trading Places

GO

Probably Office Space, Airplane and The Princess Bride, but I do a lot of movie quotes.

" You Ever Seen a Grown Man Naked"

One of my favs

" You Ever Seen a Grown Man Naked"

One of my favs

Has to be played at the right time and around the right person. Otherwise you look like a fool.

I once said "You got a purty mouth" to my neighbor when we were talking about some rednecks. He didn't get the reference and looked at me real funny like.

Has to be played at the right time and around the right person. Otherwise you look like a fool.

I once said "You got a purty mouth" to my neighbor when we were talking about some rednecks. He didn't get the reference and looked at me real funny like.

Your name is Meat....I woulda been all over you! :rofl:

Archived