• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the starting offensive line...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

After last week's extra point debacle, Amini at right guard would make me nervous every time we're in shotgun.

But you gotta believe he wouldn't do that again...right? :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

tbf hes never gunna have splits like that in run or pass protection, but it is Amini so the suckyness knows no bounds.

LT - Me (not the fleetest of foot  but I go about 320 large)

LG - My Son - (He's playing WR on JV this year but started every snap at LG last year and we've got pretty good chemistry next to each other)

C - Roley (not quite a road grader but demand s perfection from the crew)

RG - Muck (not the sharpest tool in the shed bud as his name suggestd, he's mucky)

RT - Aloysius Snuffleupagus (massive size and tremendous reach)

1 hour ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

LT - Me (not the fleetest of foot  but I go about 320 large)

LG - My Son - (He's playing WR on JV this year but started every snap at LG last year and we've got pretty good chemistry next to each other)

C - Roley (not quite a road grader but demand s perfection from the crew)

RG - Muck (not the sharpest tool in the shed bud as his name suggestd, he's mucky)

RT - Aloysius Snuffleupagus (massive size and tremendous reach)

LMAO!

20 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

After last week's extra point debacle, Amini at right guard would make me nervous every time we're in shotgun.

But you gotta believe he wouldn't do that again...right? :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

I get your sentiment, but splits are so much smaller during extra points/field goals than they are during normal plays. It would take a whole other level of suckers for Amini to mess up a shotgun snap. 

Clark, Larsen, Kalil, Van Roten, Moton

I agree with Jeremy--Silatolu will get his shot, but he sucked at RG last year--more than at LG--and when you are an offensive lineman and the only thing you can say you blocked successfully was your longsnapper's snap....

Archived