• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

LOL, as long as Amini is starting, ZERO faith in this Offensive Line. Defense will be solid, but I have issues with the secondary. Matty Dasani isn't that good, but it won't matter. Falcons 28, Panthers 14. Our Offense is in shambles, and Cam has to do EVERYTHING. This reminds me too much of 2016. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Cam rarely wins in Atlanta when the team is healthy.

I like being optimistic, but this feels like a sure L .

Panthers are physically & mentally tougher than ATL. One thing that usually travels well with Panthers is the Defense & Running game. If Norv can utilize Ian, CJ, Armah, CAP, & Samuel to spread the defense out & help the OL the team should walk away with a W.

Panthers: 24 

Falcons 17

River Boat Ron & CAM .png

I have no idea b/c of how fuged up the o line is. Trotting Amini on the field dramatically increases our chances of losing. 

That being said I'm glad we have the at ATL game earlier in the season for a change. Maybe that will mean we will have different results, as we've lost the last THREE fuging TIMES in a ROW in Atlanta. 

I would say we're due a win there but heavily depends on how the oline holds up. 

Just now, UpstatePanther said:

Lol I'm more of a realist than I seem. I still think we win 12 games this year so don't be too proud ;)

Yeesh, that's not realism by any means on that last sentence. I know it hurts going from being completely gullible optimist to realistic, but we all have to make that leap sometime. Well, the smart ones do at least. 

Archived