• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in Buffalo ... Kelvin Benjamin...

Jeremy Igo

19 hours ago, osiruz said:

It looks bad, but he didn't expect the ball.

That's one of the problems with KB, when he isn't expecting the ball he's VERY lazy with his routes. Just because you're not the first or second option on a play doesn't mean you won't ultimately he targeted. You gotta run every route like you're the #1 option on the play.

On 9/12/2018 at 10:55 AM, coralreefer_1 said:

I wonder how long we will go on obsessing about a player that even when here, most regarded as lazy. Now on another team but the guy gets constant attention on our board, and from no less than from the site owner. WTF is that? 

KB is trash, just like the threads the bitter Becky's here continue to create about him. Seriously, why are ppl still talking about this guy unless they are just bitter and jealous and want to smother his face is poo. 

Its funny to see the comments made on here. I was a supporter of KB until he threw Cam under a bus. Its not that people are worried or jealous its somewhat a comical show. I still wished him well and liked to see him succeed but after the comment about Cam well i could care less how he turned out.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000961640/article/zay-jones-apologizes-to-benjamin-for-moms-tweet

It appears Buffalo Bills players and coaches weren't the only ones frustrated by Sunday's 44-point lossto the Baltimore Ravens.

Earlier this week, the mother of Bills wide receiver Zay Jones implied in a Twitter post that her son had to tell Kelvin Benjamin where to line up during the game. The tweet was later deleted, and on Thursday, Jones, Benjamin and the Bills did everything they could to move on from the comment.

"Me and KB got a great relationship. I love KB," Jones told reporters, per ESPN's Mike Rodak. "I don't have anything against him."

Benjamin told reporters that the two sides are moving on from the whole episode.

"He came over and apologized for it," Benjamin said. "Like other receiver out there, I feel like we [are] good. I feel like as an offense, we all help each other. Not with plays and lining up, but communication."

20 hours ago, ladypanther said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000961640/article/zay-jones-apologizes-to-benjamin-for-moms-tweet

It appears Buffalo Bills players and coaches weren't the only ones frustrated by Sunday's 44-point lossto the Baltimore Ravens.

Earlier this week, the mother of Bills wide receiver Zay Jones implied in a Twitter post that her son had to tell Kelvin Benjamin where to line up during the game. The tweet was later deleted, and on Thursday, Jones, Benjamin and the Bills did everything they could to move on from the comment.

"Me and KB got a great relationship. I love KB," Jones told reporters, per ESPN's Mike Rodak. "I don't have anything against him."

Benjamin told reporters that the two sides are moving on from the whole episode.

"He came over and apologized for it," Benjamin said. "Like other receiver out there, I feel like we [are] good. I feel like as an offense, we all help each other. Not with plays and lining up, but communication."

Kelvin to Zay- “Don’t worry about your Ma’s tweet. It’s no big deal”

Zay to KB- “ thanks KB”

KB to Zay-  “say, how are her chocolate chip cookies? Any chance she will send me a few dozen as a peace offering?

Archived