• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in Buffalo ... Kelvin Benjamin...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Very true. At least this staff will be able to lean on their playoff appearance, haha.

The Pegulas haven't been as bad as Jimmy Haslam, at least. Haslam is at an elite level of bad.

Like I said, this is one of those "watch out of the corner of my eye" things for me.

4 hours ago, Captroop said:

My god. That looked like a pick-up flag football game route.

Run by me.

After I've been on the field with 5 other wide receivers and ignored the entire game and never even expected the QB to glance in my direction.

For that to be a route run by a starting NFL WR, is just...I can't believe we managed to get two picks for him.

Kinda hard on yourself, aren't ya?

13 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

That is on KB--not Peterman--have you ever seen such a lazy slant route?

Every time he ran one here.

I forgot what game it was.  I think it was in 2016 but Cam threw an INT on the same kind of route and everyone tried to blame Newton, but it was clear the blame was on Benjamin who allowed the CB to out-position him.  The slant should be one of the easiest routes for any NFL WR to run, especially a 6'5 250 WR.  How does he allow 5'11 CBs to get the inside leverage on him?  If he put any kind of effort into it, it should be an easy 5 yard completion against average corners in man coverage.

Archived