• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in Buffalo ... Kelvin Benjamin...

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Do you think our GM/Coaching Staff noticed this when they traded him..... :thinking:

In this particular case, the trade was initiated by the coach and GM of the other team.

Now, being who they were, both were in a position to have seen Benjamin since day one. If he fails now, he makes them look bad (something I feel fairly certain is being clearly communicated to him after this past Sunday).

Panther fans have the strongest following far as social media out of all the nfl teams and its not even close. Facebook, IG, Twitter, fan forums, the teams social media. We are literally everywhere. Other teams just dont take advantage of the platforms like we do. So if any player, former player, and media person says something out of line they are gonna here backlash about it lol. Throw in the cam factor (because he has his own following) its really that much worse. Thats just the way it is for people on here who complain about things being discussed on here that dont have directly to do with the team. Its not going away either.

8 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

I wonder how long we will go on obsessing about a player that even when here, most regarded as lazy. Now on another team but the guy gets constant attention on our board, and from no less than from the site owner. WTF is that? 

KB is trash, just like the threads the bitter Becky's here continue to create about him. Seriously, why are ppl still talking about this guy unless they are just bitter and jealous and want to smother his face is poo. 

536A61E2-433A-417E-B31D-823E06442A47.gif

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

In this particular case, the trade was initiated by the coach and GM of the other team.

I'm going to be honest: I'm not all that impressed by what Brandon and Sean have done up there in a Buffalo. Their loss may not be as bad for us as I initially thought it would be. Still pretty early, I know, but I don't see any signs Buffalo is much better with them than without.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know I'm in the minority but I actually liked that little guy :)

(Small voice: me too)

11 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

I'm going to be honest: I'm not all that impressed by what Brandon and Sean have done up there in a Buffalo. Their loss may not be as bad for us as I initially thought it would be. Still pretty early, I know, but I don't see any signs Buffalo is much better with them than without.

(Small voice: me too)

Clippit gets a bad rap. Heck, does anybody even remember the other Office Assistants? :)

And after Sunday, there's probably more than a few people in Buffalo questioning both Beane and McDermott. Me? I'm paying attention, but I always try to never put too much stock in week one.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Clippit gets a bad rap. Heck, does anybody even remember the other Office Assistants? :)

And after Sunday, there's probably more than a few people in Buffalo questioning both Beane and McDermott. Me? I'm paying attention, but I always try to never put too much stock in week one.

They are in transition of a rebuild. This year will be there phase 1.  I expect next year the bills will be back on the map.

They had massive turnover this offseason, and I expect more next year

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

They are in transition of a rebuild. This year will be there phase 1.  I expect next year the bills will be back on the map.

They had massive turnover this offseason, and I expect more next year

Fans have suffered for a long time with bad teams in Buffalo though. And last year got their hopes up. Their fanbase may not exactly be in the mood for patience.

This season's fortunes probably rise and fall on how quickly Josh Allen can get up to speed.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Fans have suffered for a long time with bad teams in Buffalo though. And last year got their hopes up.

Their fanbase may not exactly be in the mood for patience.

Business wise, it is a good move. They brought their fans back into it. They were able to build up excitement and probably buy some time while they transition. You know beane and McD have a 3-5 year plan put in place. they are prepping to take the division post Brady.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Business wise, it is a good move. They brought their fans back into it. They were able to build up excitement and probably buy some time while they transition. You know beane and McD have a 3-5 year plan put in place. they are prepping to take the division post Brady.

I believe patience is warranted.

I'm just not sure Bills fans do. And the team has gone quick trigger on coaches and GM's before.

Archived