• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in Buffalo ... Kelvin Benjamin...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

One week in and as expected, the Huddle's KB weekly update is here. 

I'm not personally invested in this  story, but you can't deny he looked rough in week one.

That's bad enough on its own, but if you take the social media to call out your former quarterback and then proceed to tank your own game, you probably deserve whatever s--t you get.

I wonder how long we will go on obsessing about a player that even when here, most regarded as lazy. Now on another team but the guy gets constant attention on our board, and from no less than from the site owner. WTF is that? 

KB is trash, just like the threads the bitter Becky's here continue to create about him. Seriously, why are ppl still talking about this guy unless they are just bitter and jealous and want to smother his face is poo. 

2 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

I wonder how long we will go on obsessing about a player that even when here, most regarded as lazy. Now on another team but the guy gets constant attention on our board, and from no less than from the site owner. WTF is that? 

KB is trash, just like the threads the bitter Becky's here continue to create about him. Seriously, why are ppl still talking about this guy unless they are just bitter and jealous and want to smother his face is poo. 

because he is a joke, and everyone needs  a good laugh.

Archived