• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There is one reason this Cam Newton draw play didn't work.

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Yes. Ron for some reason loves Amini. Maybe he black mailed him?

we did just trade for Robinson so maybe he can play tackle. Problem is he has to learn the system and playbook and I believe he could be injured.

they could sign an offensive linemen but will someone sign a one year deal? Is there anyone good that is a FA? Honestly I think they should just move Turner to RT and let Amini or Mahon play G.

hopefully Williams injury isn’t that bad and he will be back soon.

So ur saying we gave up a draft pick for a hurt player!

13 hours ago, stbugs said:

I can’t be anymore pissed that we took a small project OLB who won’t even be active instead of a tackled graded in the 2nd/3rd who beat out the guy we traded for and we likely won’t even let him play because Amini is good in Ron’s eye. 

Hey hey HEY, let's not be forgetting our project safety as well!

1 minute ago, bigdavis said:

Take heart, boys.  He may start...but no way he lasts the whole game.

So you think he gets injured again?  Because that is the ONLY WAY that Ron Rivera is going to remove him from the lineup.

If you're thinking that Ron Rivera is going to remove him from the lineup due to performance issues, I've gotta wonder if you've been paying attention to Le Affaire de Rivera/Silatolu lo' these many years.

27 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

So you think he gets injured again?  Because that is the ONLY WAY that Ron Rivera is going to remove him from the lineup.

If you're thinking that Ron Rivera is going to remove him from the lineup due to performance issues, I've gotta wonder if you've been paying attention to Le Affaire de Rivera/Silatolu lo' these many years. 

I've been paying attention since the Panthers started.  Norv, Travelle, and John Matsco may have something to say about it.  (and despite all this angst, there's no firm indication that I've heard that he IS starting at RT.) Corey Robinson played 3 snaps on ST vs Dallas, so he's apparently available, and was signed for some reason.

Archived