• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The era of Ian Thomas

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, NAS said:

I agree.  But the question is if Rivera will allow a rookie to have more than a situation role.   He will probably try to force Cam to throw to Manhertz instead. 

Mccaffery was our top offensive target last year. Newton was offensive rookie of the year. Benjamin was targeted out the asshole when he was a rookie. Luke was DROTY. We're on our 3rd rookie starting CB in 3 years.  Star and Short were prominant players as rookies. Specifically Star.

Do people who repeat these things pay attention to this team at all?

I think he’s more physically talented than Olsen but he wouldn’t be the first. I have very high confidence in Thomas but we have to remember that he’s raw and our inclination is going to be to compare him to 88. That would be wrong because Greg is exceptionally adept at the nuances that make him an elite TE. Those things come with reps and time. If IT can produce half of what Olsen has in the last half decade then I’d call him a success. I think his ceiling is much higher, but it’ll take some time to climb that ladder. 

5 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Mccaffery was our top offensive target last year. Newton was offensive rookie of the year. Benjamin was targeted out the asshole when he was a rookie. Luke was DROTY. We're on our 3rd rookie starting CB in 3 years.  Star and Short were prominant players as rookies. Specifically Star.

Do people who repeat these things pay attention to this team at all?

Jackson at CB yesterday, Thomas caught a pass, Moore caught a pass and a punt, Van Roten started at LG. 

RR has a penchant for preferring vets that is generally justified but to assert that he refuses to abandon that is objectively false. 

Archived