• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean Lee is Luke Kuechly

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Aikman was verbally fondling Lee during the broadcast yesterday

Pretty much this. Not sure which one said it but they said something like the only thing that has been the difference was Lee being hurt more. They've both played 86 games at this point, despite Lee being in the league 2 years more. You can't look at their stats and accolades and tell me these two are anywhere near the same level. 

Sean Lee is a solid LB....one of the best right now. Luke is THE best playing the position now and one of the best to ever play it. Both may get a gold jacket at the end of their careers, but Luke will have earned it. Lee would only get it because he was a cowboy.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Right after Kuechly's first tackle Joe Buck referred to him as the best linebacker in the game or league cant recall which word he used, but no doubt he said best.  

Best NFL LB is the history of football...or something like that.  And Lee is good but not Luke good.

I did not know Lee still played for Dallas until  around the late second quarter.  That must have been when he got his tackle...

Going out on a limb here--Yes, I remember the Bear LBs.  I know Wagner is a good player--but Luke is, if you consider his entire game, from intelligence to first step to toughness to speed--the best MLB to ever play.  There are no equals--even if Buck is trying to kiss Aikman's butt by singing the Cowboys' praises.

Archived