• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's your biggest concern on Sunday?

Jeremy Igo

I worry that Jerry Jones will be in town and not have quality time with his buddy, the other Jerry.  I mean,  Jerry squared is gone.  Maybe Jones will spend some quality time with the stature before it too, vanishes.

Adieu, old friends, adieu. 

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

For me, it is keeping Cam protected. We can lose this game and be ok. If we lose Cam however....

This is the big one. Everything else pales in comparison. If our line holds up well, even decently, then we're going to be fine not just in this game but down the road. If not...

Let's not even think about that.

Hopefully we score early and often, demoralizing the fragile Cowboys mentality early and take the fight out of them fast.

First winning the game, second having everyone stay healthy, third seeing Moton protect Cam and prove he can be a franchise LT. 

And finally not blacking out before the end of the game. I LOVE 4pm ball games, but there is always that tendency to over due the 1pm time slot, and go into our game buzzing hard. Couple that with first game enthusiasm, and well we are looking at a poo show. 

Archived