• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting 5 OL

ericr0319

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I hope beyond hope that it’s Van Roten at LG and Amini doesn’t step foot on the field this season (I won’t say this year and jinx the playoffs in 2019). RT I would say Robinson and maybe Williams. I would still be shocked if Williams starts. 

I agree with all of that, especially Van Roten. Would love to see Williams start, but it doesnt make sense unless hes 90%. We are going to need him for Dallas' pass rush. Apparently his injury wasnt nearly as bad as we all thought. 

2 minutes ago, ericr0319 said:

I agree with all of that, especially Van Roten. Would love to see Williams start, but it doesnt make sense unless hes 90%. We are going to need him for Dallas' pass rush. Apparently his injury wasnt nearly as bad as we all thought. 

Its starting to look like Williams will start.... If hes 90% I believe our offensive line will thrive...

It hasn't been officially announced but general consensus has been Moton, Van Roten, Kalil, Turner, and Robinson.

With Williams now reported to be practicing, there's a chance he could start at the right tackle spot. I just really really hope they aren't rushing him back.

In regard to Robinson, I certainly hope he's healthy. I can't think of a more dumbass move than signing an injured guy as depth to an already banged up offensive line. I'd like to think we're not that stupid.

30 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It hasn't been officially announced but general consensus has been Moton, Van Roten, Kalil, Turner, and Robinson.

With Williams now reported to be practicing, there's a chance he could start at the right tackle spot. I just really really hope they aren't rushing him back.

In regard to Robinson, I certainly hope he's healthy. I can't think of a more dumbass move than signing an injured guy as depth to an already banged up offensive line. I'd like to think we're not that stupid.

Yeah I thought for the trade to go through he has to past a physical? O would not give up anything for a hurt player.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

how bout breaking the bank on a corner that failed a physical?

Archived