• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cowboys at Panthers Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Men 31 - Boys 10

We win the toss, defer > 3 and out.  Our 12 play drive capped by RZ TD pass to Funchess.  Our D is dominant, shutting down their run game, and their only TD is a late 4Q garbage score, which we excel at allowing.

Keys to the victory are play selection, quick releases, and YAC by Samuel and CMC.  Total yardage and TOP in our favor by 200 yds and 4 minutes.  Nutshell: the superior team wins.

Three TD passes for Cam, and I can't believe I just got down on "Over 23 Reg Season TD Passes" for him!  Free $.

(Been reading the Huddle for 2 months now, and decided to join your fun).  Was a heavy contributor on an inferior site, til they banned me for disagreeing too vehemently with James Dator, the demi-god who started that blog.  I'm 78, and an active NFL watcher and bettor since the 60's, and a Panthers' fan since their inception.

Happy to be with you guys and gals.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That is too easy a prediction. You may as well have said, "I predict we will play the Dallas Cowboys in a football game."

I'm not into being Miss Cleo, honestly. I'm way too analytical for that and people hardly ever get those right anyway. Heck, I don't even try and predict season records.

I'm probably more concerned with how we handle Ezekiel Elliot than Dak Prescott, though if their line can protect him he's certainly capable of finding receivers.

The good part? We've had success against elite running backs before. Heck, we successfully blunted the Saints two headed attack. If we can have that kind of performance again, it'd be great.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm probably more concerned with how we handle Ezekiel Elliot than Dak Prescott, though if their line can protect him he's certainly capable of finding receivers.

The good part? We've had success against elite running backs before. Heck, we successfully blunted the Saints two headed attack. If we can have that kind of performance again, it'd be great.

I think we bottle Elliot up with little problem, make them one dimensional. Dak aint Breese, and they dont have anything other than Zeke.  They might have the most lackluster group of WR's I have ever seen.  At least Buffalo has KB...

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

This is what gives me the most confidence about the game. The Cowboys strength is something the Panthers typically handle well, and the Cowboys appear to lack the weapons to stress our suspect secondary. The following week against Atlanta though....

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

I think we bottle Elliot up with little problem, make them one dimensional.  They might have the most lackluster group of WR's I have ever seen.  At least Buffalo has KB...

Hurns, Williams and Beasley are lackluster?

They're not elite, but I don't think I'd go so far as to say they're lackluster.

Williams is a pretty good number two, maybe even a little underrated.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Hurns, Williams and Beasley are lackluster?

They're not elite, but I don't think I'd go so far as to say they're lackluster.

When you have to tout Cole (Bersin) Beasely as a pillar of your corps, yes it is the very definition of lackluster.

Archived