• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Psssstttt..... We are one week away from the season opener

Jeremy Igo

In search of better and more creative football food, I made these last night. Had to make a couple of adjustments, but they were the shizzle. A couple of notes-

Go flour, eggs, bread crumbs, egg again, bread crumbs again. And heat your oil to 350 degrees. I went 400 and the outside cooked way too fast, had to use the double fry method.

5 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

In search of better and more creative football food, I made these last night. Had to make a couple of adjustments, but they were the shizzle. A couple of notes-

Go flour, eggs, bread crumbs, egg again, bread crumbs again. And heat your oil to 350 degrees. I went 400 and the outside cooked way too fast, had to use the double fry method.

Day-um! Looks awesome.

6 hours ago, saX man said:

That line is who should've been cemented in as starters prior to the injuries and has potential.  If this Robinson kid can hold averagely until Williams gets back (and we avoid further injury bugs), we could be in good shape.  Just someone take away Kalil and Amini's lockers or block them from entering BofA.  

Well one locker was taken.  For the love of god let’s hope the start Van Roten. 

Archived