• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte *Fourth Ward*

ericr0319

32 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Both 1st and 4th wards near 277 can be dangerous at night.  Some crazy crimes happen there like huge gun fight on gravel parking lot across UNCC where over 100 shots were fired during one fight or 4th ward where few people got shot off Tryon near 277 this year. 

I suppose nobody should go downtown then. Don't stay in any hotels  downtown at all, ever. Hide in suburbia and never leave. 

26 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I suppose nobody should go downtown then. Don't stay in any hotels  downtown at all, ever. Hide in suburbia and never leave. 

Uptown is fine...  1st and 4th ward near 277 are not...  that’s where music factory is as well.  Always something happens in that area...  

16 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

If you're not trying to walk out of the place and be in the middle of things, I would just find a place 10 mins outside of the city on the light rail (either way) and take the train in. It's cheap and easy. Would also be a less than $10 Uber back if you didn't want to wait on the train. 

I second this. The light rail is nice and rides smooth, and there's always cute college girls on there (esp. the north end). 

Archived