• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK folks. You have seen the preseason. You know the deal. Give me your Panthers record prediction

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

Why is everyone giving us an automatic L in ATL in pur 2nd game of the season? 

Thats very simular to before last season when every person on youtube who made a prediction video predicted the panthers to lose to the patriots.  And we won lol. 

I know cam struggles mightily playing in atlanta in recent years but i think hes due a win there. 

I think he's due a win down there too and it's not a question of whether we could win but whether we will. We have struggled in Atlanta since 2014. They are a good team. It's their house. I won't bet against them, not playing this early in the season. Could the Panthers pull out a win? Definitely. Will they? Not something I have any confidence in. Get back to me after halftime of that game lol.

DALLAS COWBOYS - W

@ Atlanta Falcons - L

CINCINNATI BENGALS - W 

NEW YORK GIANTS - W

@ Washington Redskins - W

@ Philadelphia Eagles - L

BALTIMORE RAVENS - W

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - W

@ Pittsburgh Steelers - L

@ Detroit Lions - W

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - W

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - W

@ Cleveland Browns - W

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - W

ATLANTA FALCONS - W

@ New Orleans Saints - L

12-4, Superb Owl

DAL @ CAR: W, 1-0

CAR @ ATL: L, 1-1

CIN @ CAR: W, 2-1

NYG @ CAR: W, 3-1

CAR @ WAS: W, 4-1

CAR @ PHI: L, 4-2

BAL @ CAR: W, 5-2

TB @ CAR: W, 6-2

CAR @ PIT: L, 6-3

CAR @ DET: W, 7-3

SEA @ CAR: W, 8-3

CAR @ TB: W, 9-3

CAR @ CLE: W, 10-3

NO @ CAR: W, 11-3

ATL @ CAR: W, 12-3

CAR @ NO: L, 12-4

20180829_134835.thumb.png.bc77abd5d92162aceb6655c73f6e85b2.png20180829_134850.thumb.png.7c99adc32d91dec309423bf444c2eaf0.png20180829_134907.thumb.png.cdbf9be79f1448ea774f3080a4b3f93e.png

I know I have alot of really good and really terrible teams across the league. I fully expect that to regress to the mean, so take this more as a power ranking than a concrete league prediction. I do think the playoffs are realistic though ;)

9-7 but my heart tells me 8-8.   I hope this is the year we kick the "never had back to back winning seasons" curse though.    The o-line and secondary are just too suspect for me.     Rivera is still playing not to lose and not to win and his reliance on field goals will cost us a few games as usual.      I think this team has the talent to win 10-12 games though but not sure they will in reality.   

Yeah that Atlanta game worries me, of all the teams in the league they seem to give cam the most trouble. Thats why im hoping a retooled offense with norv and new weapons will make a difference this time. I gotta say im paying close attention these division games more than any this year. I really feel like rivera has been gettjng outcoached lately and thats got to change if we want our spot back at the top. 

No need to rehash the schedule but I am running with 10-6, I think we will split with all the division teams (including TB) and lose to PIT, PHI along with a  rando team (CLE could be really good this year.....).  We get a wildcard spot on the last or next to last week depending on how the NFC breaks down towards December.

Archived