• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK folks. You have seen the preseason. You know the deal. Give me your Panthers record prediction

Jeremy Igo

It's interesting how few are predicting below 10 wins.  I know it's easy to be a homer / over optimistic.

But actually 10 or 11 wins makes a lot of sense when you consider our 5 year record: 51-28-1

10.2 - 5.6 avg W-L.

Not bad. But yeah 10-6 might not make the playoffs in the NFC. Gotta push for more.

This offense should be heads and shoulders above Shula's offense if preseason is any indication. If the defense is just as good as last year the playoffs are in sight. If the defense takes the next step with guys like Shaq taking their game to another level. We should win this division.

I predict 12-4 season.

10-6 doing the old Cardiac Cats routine right to the very end in securing a late wildcard spot. Who knows after that but would like to think we’d get more than one play-off game.

i expect us to lose in Cleveland (this year’s Chicago) and in Tampa too, but win on the road in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh despite being written off. 

Archived