• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK folks. You have seen the preseason. You know the deal. Give me your Panthers record prediction

Jeremy Igo

Three straight posts predicting a loss at Detroit?  WTF?  We better not lose that one, I’ll be in the house with the Roaring Riot. 

I’m feeling 11-5 with a NFC championship appearance.  Back to back winning seasons curse is broken in the first season after JR’s ouster and no NFL shield at midfield.  Conspiracy theories abound.  

Yeah, i've seen the preseason, but i can't feel comfortable until after the Dallas game. It sucks we have to deal with Atlanta so early but that's also a good thing. I don't think the secondary will be ready. Team is capable anywhere from 6-13 wins. I'll settle on 10, which might not be good enough to make the playoffs in the NFC. I wish we were in the AFC.

Minimum 12 win season. Serious contenders. NFCCG. Maybe Superbowl. I've been bullish about this season for a while but even more so now seeing what they've got. Worried a little about the OL and secondary but we've got enough strength elsewhere to compensate. Top 5 offense and defense and special teams won't be a liability.

Why is everyone giving us an automatic L in ATL in pur 2nd game of the season? 

Thats very simular to before last season when every person on youtube who made a prediction video predicted the panthers to lose to the patriots.  And we won lol. 

I know cam struggles mightily playing in atlanta in recent years but i think hes due a win there. 

DAL - W
@ ATL - L
CIN - W
--BYE--                   2-1
NYG - W
@ WAS - W
@ PHI - L
BAL - W                 3-1
TB - W
@ PIT - L
@ DET - W 
SEA - W                 3-1
@ TB - W
@ CLE - W
NO - L
ATL - W
@ NO - L                3-2

Record: 11-5

I give us an over all split with NO/ATL.  Not saying we will split with each, necessarily.  But we will end those games 2-2.

I think we will take both from TB.  So, 4-2.

Redskins, Ravens, Seahawks, Browns, Giants, Cowboys I feel confident about. 10-2

Steelers, Eagles I would realistically expect a loss.  Both are away games.  10-4.

This leaves Bengals and Lions.  Lions are away, Bengals are home.  I could see these going either way, but a split seems realistic.  11-5.

I *feel* we are a 10 win team minimum.  Anything less and I will be disappointed.  Granted my predictions will probably be all wrong (and are based on staying healthy).  We'll probably do something weird like lose to TB and Browns.  Sweep NO.  

Of course staying healthy is important to all teams.  I just feel extremely fragile in OLine and Secondary (as I am sure most people do).  I think our OLine and DBs can do enough to get us a win. I think our offense will be amazing this year, and our front 7 will do a bunch to help our secondary, but any injuries in those two areas and we are in a LOT of pain (in comparison to injuries at other spots, example: I could see CJ getting hurt [knock on wood] or a WR going down and us not missing TOO much of a step).

2 hours ago, Bama Panther said:

I’ve got the following:

DAL - W  We finally get a home game week 1. 

@ATL - L  Cam never plays well in his home town.

CIN - L I saw the Cincinnati-Buffalo preseason game...The Bengals look good.

BYE 

NYG - W Beckham Jr's money will haunt this team.

@WAS - W We should beat the skins on their turf.

@PHI - L Not a good look for us last year.

BAL - W At home,  we lose to the Ravens--nevermore.

TB - W They have iimproved defensively, but they have a turd playing QB.

@PIT - L Not seeing a  win in Pitt.

@DET - W Moton returns to Motown for a mow down.

SEA - W We used to play them every year-remember? 

@TB - W Still have a turd at QB--maybe they figure a turd belongs in the big bowl?

@CLE - W  I sense the Browns wiill be much better this season. Panthers by 10.

NO - W  When we lost to NO here, we beat ourselves.   Not this year. 

ATL - W  Ryan is scared of us here.  Moore vs. that Bama WR---who is the best?

@NO - L  Unless we do something differently in the defensive backfield, we lose.

Record: 11-5

Used your post as a template.  I see 11 wins.

Archived