• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK folks. You have seen the preseason. You know the deal. Give me your Panthers record prediction

Jeremy Igo

Not totally confident in our Oline or Secondary, but the rest of this team is looking solid and I'm excited about our offense.

I'm in the 12-4 camp.

Losses to ATL, NO, PiTT and one random any given Sunday loss....(just hope it's to an AFC team. We need all the NFC wins possible and our division is so tough...)

9-7

Break the streak of no back to back winning years but still miss the playoffs. The defense is a huge question mark for me this year. While our front 7 is solid, the secondary is extremely weak. Also, the O-line looks incredibly thin and weak right now. Plus I don't trust Rivera to pull out the close games on an even year. 

13-3, losses at NO, PIT and ATL.  

PHL and us match up way too well, we would have beaten them last year at full strength and I feel we can do it this year no problem.  No idea why everyone has BAL beating us...they are average.  WASH?  They are Cam's whipping boy...expect incredible numbers out of him there as well.  DET doesn't scare me either.  Our scariest team outside of our division is PIT.

2 hours ago, OBXPantha said:

If our db's continue to play 12 yards off the line on 3d and 4 it could be a long season.  I can only hope it's because it's preseason.

No we're gonna play it in the regular season too. It's our base defense, and doesn't automatically mean we'll play it every 3rd and short. You can't always play press man every 3rd down. There's weaknesses to man too.

Anyway 13-3. Yes every other team has improved, yes we still have holes, but we were a damn good team last season, all things considered, and we were one play away from beating the Saints. As long as we stay mostly healthy, we'll be more than fine.

Archived