• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dj Moore..

Panfan35

I am not buying the fact that they are hiding him from exposure to the league something is going on here. This was a dress rehearsal he should have been as involved as cmc no need to see what smith and Wright will do they are vets it would make since that you would want your number 1 draft pick as involved as possible during the preseason. After the first game he dropped off as far even being on the field, ever since the speeding ticket. Thought he was having a great camp then come game time very limited, his route running didn’t look the same as the first game he was more aggressive in his routes. Hope I am overthinking this cause I thought he had potential to be wr1

His press technique is the most glaring issue. Poor release = DB all over him.

Been that way since college, and sadly doesn’t seem to be improving much so far this preseason. Panthers are trying to force him to play outside, and opposing DBs just laugh and jam him to easily shut him down.

If we want him to be productive, give him slot duty this rookie year and have him develop outside technique over time. He’ll do damage in space and be fantastic for the short-intermediate range. 

But as an outside guy he needs time to figure things out.

If you're not ready for there to be a new leading WR every game then you're just not picking up on how this offense will work. There could easily be no back to back leading receiver yardage wise

Greg and Christian are going to get up to 60% of the targets. Then you have 5 WRs and Thomas fighting for the rest

Haven't been pleased with Moore lately, but he will learn and grow. He's busy being a rookie right now, but I would like to see more of the dawg in him come out. At least Jackson gives energy while on the field, even if he fugs up.

Also, very true: WRs are gonna be second class, maybe even third class citizens in this offense with Greg and CMC on the field.

Glad we have Samuel to kind of buffer the learning curve that DJ is going to face in his rookie year.  Samual is looking legit at this moment...hoping he stays healthy and continues to shine.  Dude is insanely elusive, shifty and flat out super fast in all aspects of the game.  His route running so far is looking pretty stellar as well.  As long as he keeps balling out, DJ can take a year to learn on getting better IMO.  Him coming into his own for his rookie year would be amazing as well to witness.  As long as we don't get stuck with injuries on offense, this is looking to be a fun season with Norv running the show. 

Archived