• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's literally no one who doesn't think this... except quite possibly the only man's whose opinion actually matters - Ron Rivera. We all know that it pretty much takes a season ending injury for Ron to make a permanent change in his player lineups. 

If Rivera reinserts Matt Kalil at left tackle, this fanbase is gonna go from a Roaring Riot to a Raging Riot.

Cam Newton on his "landing," which left him with a sore eye: "I want to bring this plane in as smoothly as possible... A lot of malfunctions from the cockpit. Buttons were getting stuck. Oh my goodness, it was bad. It was real bad."

0 replies1 retweet5 likes

Retweet

3 hours ago, Mikey818 said:

Should cmc be lead back or c j??

Cmc. Cj is a change of pace power back for  3rd down and goal line situation it looks like. Hopefully they are double trouble 2.0. The 2 back system is better since rb get hit so much and you always have fresh legs.( plus both can catch.)

12 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Here she is boys and girls.

Let's have a great night with no inuries.

As to your latest article, a smallish seventh round LB can easily be stashed on the PS until needed allowing more experienced guys to be kept on the 53.

11 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

Great pic... really wanna know what was said there.  "Yeah people rag on you, but I get a lot of poo too, B"

prett sure I heard a clip of audio from this moment last night...I think they were talking about Cam flipping over the tackle and hurting his eye..I distinctly heard Cam say "and for no reason!  no reason!"

Archived