• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

We may have us a solid OL once Williams comes back.

Moton at LT and Williams at RT

This may be a Norwell type situation, it took a injury to bum Amini to let Norwell ti come in.  He never got hurt, doubt Rivera ever puts Norwell in.

Question I have if Larsen is the starter LG then why in the hell is he not starting? Van Roten has been excellent! 

I feel comfortable with our side being:

Moton and Van Roten

Try Larsen as the Center starter next game.

Clausell has not been a total Clausell fug 

• I am out of market so I am watching a stream of the Patriots' TV broadcast. The booth guys asked some of their analysts a question about Garrett Gilbert (He was on the Pats' practice squad in '14) and they legitimately were not paying attention.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

VZ-uRq3A_bigger.pngPanthers247 @NFL_Panthers247
FollowFollow @NFL_Panthers247
More

I kid you not, it went like this: "What did you guys think of Gilbert when he was here?" "..." "Hey, guys? You there?" "Huh, what?" "Gilbert. The practice squad QB from '14. Was he a good kid?" "Uh, oh, yeah. Good kid."

7:06 PM - 24 Aug 2018

Just now, ecu88 said:

Question I have if Larsen is the starter LG then why in the hell is he not starting? Van Roten has been excellent! 

I feel comfortable with our side being:

Moton and Van Roten

Try Larsen as the Center starter next game.

Clausell has not been a total Clausell fug 

I think we've been reluctant to put Larsen at LG because we pretty much feel like at some point Ryan Kalil will probably get hurt and we don't want one injury to cause a shuffle at two positions. If Van Roten was struggling badly, we probably would've been forced to make that move, but he hasn't been. He's been holding his own.

Archived