• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i really like what heinicke brings with his legs. we're pretty fuged if cam goes down but heinicke gives us the possibility for some russell wilson bullshit in a pinch

I totally agree, Gilbert seems to have a stronger arm, but heinicke seems to know how to make things work.

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That was more Cox and Carter, but it was good to see Mayo in on it as well. The guy is locked in as our #2 MLB, not sure what you are referring to.

There were a few heads in the "Who has to prove something?" or whatever it was thread that were saying things like David Mayo and Vernon Butler had to perform tonight or they were busts.

I've seen the nonsense about Big Vern time and time again, but seeing more than one person say that about Mayo made me go cross-eyed

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

The guy is locked in as our #2 MLB, not sure what you are referring to.

Wasn't he the guy that was living in some tiny shack while going to Texas State when we drafted him? Not too bad at all.

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i really like what heinicke brings with his legs. we're pretty fuged if cam goes down but heinicke gives us the possibility for some russell wilson bullshit in a pinch

I could not say it better myself

Archived