• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Icege said:

David Mayo making the stop on 3rd down as the back-up MLB.

And yet, some people think he has to prove something 

That was more Cox and Carter, but it was good to see Mayo in on it as well. The guy is locked in as our #2 MLB, not sure what you are referring to.

Just now, Icege said:

David Mayo making the stop on 3rd down as the back-up MLB.

And yet, some people think he has to prove something 

I think anyone who follows this team knows Mayo is locked in as our backup for Luke and is a beast who will likely be signed away for a chance to start like Klein when his rookie deal is up.

Just now, ecu88 said:

Hall, where he be? I say play Obada to prove me right.

No clue. But the GM that drafted him in the 3rd is gone. He better show something. Cox and Obada have shown some ability in their opportunities. I don't think Hall's former draft position will save him this year.

Just now, stbugs said:

That’s what Byrd needs to do. Let’s be honest he’s the return guy who can make magic back there. 31 yards after being driven all the way back. Changes the field position in a huge way.

He is bar none our best returner for punts and kicks. I don’t care if he plays WR at all, he needs to be the dedicated return man. Anything else is dumb. We lived through years of Fozzie and Webb getting to the 15 yard line on kicks. No more. 

Damiere is making this team. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

No clue. But the GM that drafted him in the 3rd is gone. He better show something. Cox and Obada have shown some ability in their opportunities. I don't think Hall's former draft position will save him this year.

I want Obada in bc some on this board still do not believe me. I was pushing him hard last year. Let the green bean play and learn. Too much potential. On his measures alone would get him drafted in the 3rd

Archived