• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Same place as Torrey Smith 

Torrey Smith is at least out there on the field. Other than when Moore was interfered with in the endzone with no flag, I've hardly seen him on the field. Looks like he's going to be the #4 to start the season with Funchess, Smith, and Wright the top three. Our recent 1st and 2nd round picks respectively look like they're going to be the 4th and 5th WRs.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Torrey Smith is at least out there on the field. Other than when Moore was interfered with in the endzone with no flag, I've hardly seen him on the field. Looks like he's going to be the #4 to start the season with Funchess, Smith, and Wright the top three. Our recent 1st and 2nd round picks respectively look like they're going to be the 4th and 5th WRs.

Just as Rivera likes it. Rookies at the bottom of the chart.

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Things I liked on Panthers' first series against New England: Christian McCaffrey ran well, gaining 42 yards on nine carries, most between the tackles. The makeshift line blocked well. Cam Newton was an efficient 3-for-4. Things I didn't like: Newton should have dumped the ball to McCaffrey on a 10-yard scramble which landed him in the tent to be evaluated, apparently for a concussion, before being allowed to return. Another injury to an offensive lineman, this time right tackle Jeremiah Sirles (hamstring). Depth is dire.

Archived