• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:
8ND3RUD3_bigger.jpgWFNZ-AMVerified account @wfnz
FollowFollow @wfnz
More

Lineup Update: Carolina Panthers will have Greg Van Roten starting at center and Taylor Moton at right tackle. Jeremiah Sirles at left tackle

3:26 PM - 24 Aug 2018

From all accounts the Panthers have said they'd start Moton at LT. Interesting to say the least.

Tbh it's a smart move if they do so.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

From all accounts the Panthers have said they'd start Moton at LT. Interesting to say the least.

Tbh it's a smart move if they do so.

On the copy of the field notes that Jourdan posted on Twitter, Moton is RT, Sirles LT, and VanRoten is LG (not starting at C)

I think it may be a typo. All the radio guys still talking about Moton at LT. 

38 minutes ago, 42811 said:

Unfortunately I did that already for the buffalo game. I did not know that they track your credit card. What happen to the good ol days when all you had to do was change the email lol. 

last year, I canceled before the end of the week and signed up again on a different email. I was able to use the same CC. This year im just watching on reddit streams.

Just now, KB_fan said:

On the copy of the field notes that Jourdan posted on Twitter, Moton is RT, Sirles LT, and VanRoten is LG (not starting at C)

I think it may be a typo. All the radio guys still talking about Moton at LT. 

I mean all fairness it is preseason so I wouldn't blame them for trying out Moton at LT. 

The only issue I have is the fact Moton's natural position is RT. So there's the risk of him not being as ideal as a LT and Sirles being average at best as a RT and having a worse situation compared to keeping Moton at RT and Sirles at LT.

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

No Da'Norris Searcy or Kevon Seymour tonight. So Lorenzo Doss and Corn Elder will get a shot when Jackson is spelled.

Seymour better get healthy quick. Lorenzo Doss or LaDarius Gunter are going to take that 5th CB spot away from him.

Archived