• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Cam Newton has arrived for warmups. The Panthers quarterback has a new offensive coordinator and a lot of new linemen because of injuries, something to keep an eye on tonight. But his pregame ritual pictured here remains the same. http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41028973-4 

DlZXm5lV4AAQ2kc.jpg

43 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

I like Stephon Gilmore, but I hope DJ puts a stop-n-go move on him and makes him look silly.

44 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

I like Stephon Gilmore, but I hope DJ puts a stop-n-go move on him and makes him look silly.

Maybe Tory Smith makes himself known. I would love Damiere Byrd to get a chance against him.

One of the things Charles Johnson talked about this week was how he was one of the first defensive linemen to come out early to do work and now it's a tradition that entire group comes out to get some work in. Here's the scene currently.

DlZY-QBW0AAz_y8.jpg
0 replies1 retweet3 likes

Retweet

28 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I use NFL GamePass. They have 7-day free trial, go ahead and sign up and then cancel your subscription in a few days. 

Unfortunately I did that already for the buffalo game. I did not know that they track your credit card. What happen to the good ol days when all you had to do was change the email lol. 

Archived