• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Kalil having his knee scoped.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Well...gruden is always raving about cam and the panthers. Maybe he will go easy on us??..................probably not. 

well the M. Bryant trade is beginning to look like a lost 3rd rounder. Bryant has failed to pick up the playbook and lacking effort in practice. He needs to recoup.

3 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

So, you think Gruden would part with a quality backup tackle in a league that is desperate for quality tackles to a team that is beyond desperate for a tackle for a 6th round pick?

Donald Penn is a shell of his former play, and oft injured. He missed OTA's due to injury, and is yelling at his head coach and calling him a dumbass for his draft tactics.

So yes, yes I do. GM's are smart and they would use that  against gruden, plus the bloated contract Penn comes with for next year. The guy is a 9 million dollar cap hit. 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

well the M. Bryant trade is 

Donald Penn is a shell of his former play, and oft injured. He missed OTA's due to injury, and is yelling at his head coach and calling him a dumbass for his draft tactics.

So yes, yes I do. GM's are smart and they would use that  against gruden, plus the bloated contract Penn comes with for next year. The guy is a 9 million dollar cap hit. 

Okay, good to know.

Great news! Rivera has a big tolerance for mediocrity. Only reason he wasn't addressing the LT situation was because Kalil is being paid top dollar. Kalil has no business being in the starting lineup. Now Rivera is going to be forced to change the oline up and don't worry, whoever takes over can't be any worse than Kalil. 

4 minutes ago, Chosen Newton said:

Great news! Rivera has a big tolerance for mediocrity. Only reason he wasn't addressing the LT situation was because Kalil is being paid top dollar. Kalil has no business being in the starting lineup. Now Rivera is going to be forced to change the oline up and don't worry, whoever takes over can't be any worse than Kalil. 

As much as I hate to admit it... there can be much worse. LT is not a position you want to stick an inexperienced player in and hope they grow. That gets Cam killed.

15 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

We still need a RT

Agreed. The hope is that Moton can hold down LT and someone from the rest of the group can fill in at RT and perform adequately. I guess the question is are we better with an atrocious LT and average to above average RT, or two average to below average players at LT and RT? I think even a downgrade at RT is worth getting speed bump off the field. You never know though, I may live to eat those words over the course of this season.

35 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

So, you think Gruden would part with a quality backup tackle in a league that is desperate for quality tackles to a team that is beyond desperate for a tackle for a 6th round pick?

Tried it on Madden and it works!!!!!! 

Archived