• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Patriots Game - How long do you play Cam?

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Moorgan said:

Literally, what are you talking about? How can we watch the same games and have the exact opposite thinking? Cam has never looked more efficient. A few passes are off yes. But he's completing more than he ever has.

Sorry, his reads aren't coming fast and he's been off, at least on his first few throws each game. I'm not worried, though, he always works it out by the first week of the season. He's processing a lot of new stuff right now and has a lot of new targets moving in different ways. And that o-line has been shaky and shuffling.

He'll be fine and in charge by the beginning of September. 

Don't really care.

But would love to see he and Olsen connect on a couple down the field.  Have Samuel and DJ get a couple big ones, and see what's Smith, Byrd, and Funch look like out there.

I would prefer to play CMC a little less than Cam.  

7 hours ago, coralreefer_1 said:

3 quarters. We aren't going to fix our o-line issues anytime soon. We need to see a fully gameplanned game with Cam and all the new weapons. Cam will get sacked all year it seems. A few extra now should not hurt. If Norv is what he is, and our offense is new and improved, faster releases and such...2 quarters or 3 shouldn't make much difference. Cam wont play only 2 quarters against Dallas or the other 15 teams.

This

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

Don't really care.

But would love to see he and Olsen connect on a couple down the field.  Have Samuel and DJ get a couple big ones, and see what's Smith, Byrd, and Funch look like out there.

I would prefer to play CMC a little less than Cam.  

Yes I don’t wanna see cam Or cmc hurt as they are 2 most important offensive guys 

Archived