• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This brings a tear to my eye...

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I loved that CMC also fought through the arm tackle and THEN busted free..

Last year he probably gets through the arm tackle but not then bust it loose for 71 yards..

Yep. I didn't realize it until I watched the clip like 3 times. Matt Kalil gets just enough on that DE shooting down and CMC nudges him off and takes it to the house. Last year he maybe doesn't do that. CMC showing good strength this preseason.

36 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Yep. I didn't realize it until I watched the clip like 3 times. Matt Kalil gets just enough on that DE shooting down and CMC nudges him off and takes it to the house. Last year he maybe doesn't do that. CMC showing good strength this preseason.

I guarantee its related to the 6 lbs of muscle weight he put on in the offseason. He might somewhere around 208-210, which is pretty good for a speed back.

You might say the ideally hed be 215 - 220 range, but then of course he'd be sacrificing some speed to get into that heavier range, which he's probably not willing to do considering so much of his game is based on separation and agility. 

13 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I guarantee its related to the 6 lbs of muscle weight he put on in the offseason. He might somewhere around 208-210, which is pretty good for a speed back.

You might say the ideally hed be 215 - 220 range, but then of course he'd be sacrificing some speed to get into that heavier range, which he's probably not willing to do considering so much of his game is based on separation and agility. 

Yep. I'd say he'd be perfect at Devonta Freeman's weight. Freeman is listed at 209, but I'm willing to bet he's around 213-215. CMC looks like he is where Devonta was a year ago, which is ideal. You can just tell CMC has added some pounds and strength (while keeping his speed and agility), and it's paying off.

Archived