• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Dolphins at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

Mahon has a coming out party. 

Samuel looks fast as lighting and gets one deep. 

Anderson gets time with 1st team and shines.  Oh I love me some power back  

Cam realizes that Olsen isn’t 7’8”  and actually hits him in chest  

Smith still has bad timing with Cam  

Thomas gets his first TD 

Jackson makes us wonder Josh who?

Seymour gets burned deep again and Doss moves up the depth chart  

Corn Pops somone again  

Carter gets another sack and is all over the field   

Hall continues to underwhelm 

Haynes gets 1st sack  

Gano pulls one left and make sure us wonder about Butker again  

I'm most interested in how Eric Washington does. I know it's just a preseason game and we won't really get a sense of how he does until the season, but I'd like to see how he does managing the defense. He's a rookie too and I hope we seem him develop through these four games a little.

39 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I find this interesting. Maybe, people just read the blurbs and didn’t watch week 1 or people really do want to see certain GM’s players succeed. I don’t get the latter, I’d be happy if both played well. As for the former, that’s the opposite of last week. I thought Hall played better. Haynes looked small and showed that he’s way far away from being a full time DE. He got man handled on two long runs and he had no chance. I posted about it in last week’s game thread. I hope he can be a situational pass rusher, but people should be hoping Hall continues to improve because Haynes is not a full time DE. Maybe he can get there but he’s a huge liability against the run.

I was the one last week that was saying that Hall would look good.   And he really didn’t impress.  I think Haynes is a one trick pony as of now.  That’s why I was hoping that Hall would step up.  But this is a prediction thread. Not a hope thread. 

Archived