• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Dolphins at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

Boom ... first time ever...  I"m first !!!

1 quarter for starters..   New offfense can use the reps. 

2 touchdowns drives in 1st quarter ..because we have this thing called talent. 

D.J. Moore will impress,  I think Samuel will impress more. 

Heineke solidifies backup spot.  

Secondary ends up looking better than they are due to the level of competition (pfft Dolphins). 

Cam looks solid with no picks and plus 60% completion. 

Big showing by Howard. 

Poor line play at times. 

No pressure by non starters on QB. 

Big run given up to Miami because Kenyan Drake is legit. 

Overall comfortable win. 

Dolphins actually have very good depth on D line and pass rush - will be good to see if we can protect and give CMac some room. 

Will be interested to see ow our secondary holds up against another pretty average passing attack. 

I think there will be some room in the secondary for our new toys to make some splash plays. Looking forward to a good showing. 

Defense plays better, particularly the secondary, but no way to know if that's because the Dolphins suck or not. We'll win, but it'll be ugly. Haynes gets a sack and Gaulden an int. 

Just hope for no injuries.

I think the starters play a series into the second quarter. Maybe two series, depending on what happens.

I think they throw away from Jackson. That sounds counter-intuitive, but these games are to see what you've got...to test some things, so I think they throw mostly to Bradberry's side and up the middle. This will likely lead to the huddle exploding that Jackson is a legit shut-down corner.

I think Pep plays a series, Adams plays a series, and R. Kalil plays a series - though Kalil may play more because of Larsen's injury. TD plays a series and Shaq gets a bit more time at TD's spot. I'd honestly like to see Shaq start there, since he's gonna play the first four games there. The other backup LBs could use more time against the ones. 

I wanna see Moore get more targets against the ones. One catch for 6 yards against the ones last week...would like to see if he can come close to his second half production against legit NFL starters. Would love to see Olsen rest and see what Thomas can do against the ones as well.

Starters on offense will play 1 quarter and we'll look flat and unimpressive. Not saying we have a problem, I just don't think Norv is going to pull the sheet off this offense and reveal it to the league in a preseason game.

We'll see more shuffling of players along the O-line throughout the game as we try to evaluate talent and try to find the right mixture for the best chemistry.

I think our pass defense will look better and Seymour will have a much better game. 

Second and third strings will prove to be much better and more cohesive than their Dolphins counterparts.

Tackling among defensive starters will be lackluster again as they attempt to just make it through the preseason injury free.

Panthers win in a close one.

Moore plays less, but Samuels has a stellar night.

Starters play 1 full quarter and into the second quarter.

Panthers score a TD and FG.

Moore and Samuel continue to impress with Moore getting loose deep twice.

The defense struggles a bit to generate a pass rush without blitzing. Irony sets in as the OL is solid with DL (especially outside rush) being a cause for concern.

The Panthers run wild on the Dolphins reminiscent of last season.

CJ Anderson gets some reps with the #1s and impresses.

There are 2 Panthers interceptions.

Archived