• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Don't Lie: Receiving Backs featuring CMC

Ricky Spanish

Brett Kollman, the dude that does all those great film breakdowns on youtube, has a new series out called film don't lie that he does with another youtuber where they break down film of potential fantasy players. In the below video, they both have quite a bit of praise for our boy CMC as a receiving back in the NFL. There are two other videos that you can also find on his channel, both pertaining to targeting specific kinds of players for fantasy football by breaking down their film. It's a good watch, as always, and it's good to see some praise being thrown at our first round rookie from last year.

Whats good is everyone can also see that often when a pass looks off target its also from being on the same or not the same page as the route runner-- and also the throw being to where the runner will be, throwing open basically.

Cam throws his pass when CMac hasnt even committed to his direction yet, so Cam just knew where he was going to be, just perfect.

23 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Whats good is everyone can also see that often when a pass looks off target its also from being on the same or not the same page as the route runner-- and also the throw being to where the runner will be, throwing open basically.

Cam throws his pass when CMac hasnt even committed to his direction yet, so Cam just knew where he was going to be, just perfect.

All about trust.

When we have more than CMC and Olsen that Cam can trust fully, we could see this offense take off again...I think that we are getting there.

9 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I really believe Kamara is bound to slow down at some point. He has balance, but he isn't as polished of a player in his movements as CMC is. Lucky for me however, I had them as my 1 - 2 for Fantasy PPR last season. Huge value picks, the both. 

I'm not so sure about Kamara. I hope so, but I doubt it. And he'll get plenty of touches with Ingram out the first 4 weeks due to suspension. 

CMC could legit be a WR in the NFL though. The guy runs routes like a wideout and has hands like glue. If he were taller I'm sure he would have been one. 

5 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I'm not so sure about Kamara. I hope so, but I doubt it. And he'll get plenty of touches with Ingram out the first 4 weeks due to suspension. 

CMC could legit be a WR in the NFL though. The guy runs routes like a wideout and has hands like glue. If he were taller I'm sure he would have been one. 

Same. I think he's like Reggie Bush in that respect. Hopefully he can be a more effective runner, I'm optimistic, but I always thought Bush was an NFL wr

Archived