• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Linux users here?

TerriblePizza

Are you all serious about those names?

yeah, and all of those names of operating systems kick windows' ass in every aspect! If you want to humor yourself about linux, go to google and type in virus for linux, and you will be able to count the ones you find on one hand.

Its because roughly 1% of people use it. Its the same for Mac. Theres no point in making a virus for something so few people use. Most viruses are some sort of money making thing.

there is no way to prove that less than 1% of people use it or that more than 1% of people use it, it's freeware so there's no activation codes or anything so there's no real way to track it... Even so, it is much more efficient than windows.

I can believe that people would actually run that Rube Goldberg sh*t on their home PC.

Ive got a couple of flavors here at the office and they do their jobs nicely but I would no sooner run it on my home PC than I would start cheering for the Bucs.

So, you're saying not to use Linux? Did anyone answer my question on whether that was what I know as RedHat?

Archived