• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photos and Observations - Carolina Panthers Minicamp Day 1

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

A better version of those guys sounds good to me.

Except 2.0 could imply a better version or just redux.  I'm invoking the redux version lol.  Then again, even if it implies a better version of them, a significantly better version of an undersized, marginal NFL pass rusher is still an undersized, marginal NFL pass rusher.

Still hoping for the best, but expecting what we've seen with those type of guys before.

14 hours ago, Ship said:

Man, I try not to get ahead of myself.. but if Samuel and Moore both pan out we’re gonna shred teams. They’re both so fast and versatile. With both of them on the field someone is getting open and picking up chunks.

You really can't forget Byrd and the flash he showed last season. I chalked the Byrd hype train up to USC fans; however I believe he could quite possibly be the guy that opens up the entire offense. If he can get open deep like Ginn, but have better hands, everything else underneath will open up. 

I wonder how Cam's accuracy is looking with the new offense?  If he gets even close the the Superbowl year man we should be bring the Lombardi to the Queen City!  We got blazers at WR, an all world TE, and who is going to catch CMC?  Oh and you got CJ Anderson beatin yo ass all game long between the tackles.  When is week 1 again?

Archived