• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers 2018 Minicamp - Day 1 thread

Jeremy Igo

The constant bitching about Silatolu is obnoxious.

We all get it, the guy is not a good football player. However, to articulate something as irrational as "Rivera should be looking for a new job if Silatolu plays a down this year" is just foolish.

Every team has a Silatolu and some teams Silatolu's even start multiple games if not the entire season (i.e. Jeremy Vujnovich of the Colts who started the ENTIRE SEASON for the Colts at guard and recorded a PFF grade of 33, Silatolu received a grade of 40).

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

We all get it, the guy is not a good football player. However, to articulate something as irrational as "Rivera should be looking for a new job if Silatolu plays a down this year" is just foolish.

Every team has a Silatolu and some teams Silatolu's even start multiple games if not the entire season (i.e. Jeremy Vujnovich of the Colts who started the ENTIRE SEASON for the Colts at guard and recorded a PFF grade of 33, Silatolu received a grade of 40).

Um.. this is the huddle ... home of

Constant bitching about insert (management, coach, owner)...

Whining about players...(not named Luke and after bad games Cam)

Torch waving vitriol and whatever national talking head says bad things about us (whether true or not).

Hyperbole about whether or not someone should keep their job....

Hopeful Optimism

Blatant denial  

Blind Homerism 

The people who say I'm not being pessimistic I'm just telling the truth ....

Strawman arguments .....

Where to buy cheap jersey's.

Gameday threads.

Overreaction to in the game day thread

The occasional racist remark...

The occasional sexist remark..

The overreaction to said remarks.. 

and polls about pie, jerseys and mid field logos. 

This is a place for the crazy to voice their inner thoughts so that they don't share them with rational people.  I mean , if not for the Huddle..these people would be buying fire Shula banners or something.........oh wait...

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Amini isn’t an NFL caliber football player. The only year of his career he wasn’t a Panther he sat watching at the house until we called him the following year. We’re seriously the only team in the league willing to offer him employment.

I hope (and expect) that between Moton, Larsen, Sirles, Van Roton, and the plethora of rookies we brought in, his services will no longer be needed. I never said that he was a good back up, just versatile. He suck at any position on the line.

12 hours ago, Udogg said:

Torch waving vitriol and whatever national talking head says bad things about us (whether true or not).

Hopeful Optimism

Blatant denial  

Blind Homerism 

Strawman arguments .....

Gameday threads.

This is a place for the crazy to voice their inner thoughts so that they don't share them with rational people.  I mean , if not for the Huddle..these people would be buying fire Shula banners or something.........oh wait...

The gameday thread is fuggin hilarious. One bad play and it's, " I don't see us winning a game the next 10 years, Cam's gonna walk". You'd think we got blown out every game last year according to the GDT.

15 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

For me it isn't that Amini is bad.  Its the fact that hardheaded Ron will stick with him until he has no other choice but to make a change.  That is what pisses me off.

24 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

For me it isn't that Amini is bad.  Its the fact that hardheaded Ron will stick with him until he has no other choice but to make a change.  That is what pisses me off.

And when he finally inputted the players that needed to be in there we fought back and made the playoffs.  See Norwell and Turner.

I am praying that Norv Turner isn't going to be the mouse that Shula was and tell him who HE wants on the line.  NOT RIVERA.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:38 PM, Udogg said:

Hopeful Optimism

Blatant denial  

Blind Homerism 

Strawman arguments .....

Gameday threads.

and MUH BLACK HELMETS BRUH

Archived