• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers 2018 Minicamp - Day 1 thread

Jeremy Igo

Curtis Samuel just caught a little dumpoff pass and quite literally breezed by everyone (third team rep)

Mayo lays out to pick off Newton and the defense erupts. Hell of a play by the LB filling in for Luke.

DJ Moore w some nice YAC, showing why Marty Hurney called him a running back after the catch.

DB is all over DJ Moore but the rookie shows strong hands to make a contested catch over the middle, which leads to Cam screaming: “YEAH SLEEPY!”

5 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

DJ Moore w some nice YAC, showing why Marty Hurney called him a running back after the catch.

DB is all over DJ Moore but the rookie shows strong hands to make a contested catch over the middle, which leads to Cam screaming: “YEAH SLEEPY!”

After those U G L Y wide open  drops in the playoff game last year

This makes me Real happy to see

15 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

With Trai Turner back in there, Amini Silatolu will get first install reps at LG. But a reminder: it’s June.

Random and unscientific observation from WR drills: Jarius Wright, Curtis Samuel and DJ Moore show really great body control when changing directions or running stop-and-go.

Saw on Instagram where he just purchased his own jug machine

He starts working with that, this kid could be special.

49 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

2nd play or opening team drill - screen to Alex Armah. That’s one more touch than he had as a rookie.

Second play. Cam to Armah out in the flat. I'm so happy.

The weapons that Cam will have this season is almost an embarrassment of riches compared to the hands he's been dealt in the past. I'm so frikkin stoked!

Archived