• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Bradberry impressed with DJ Moore

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, stirs said:

Standard answer.

YAC?  In OTA"s?

Okay, fine.  Might be all he is billed to be, but other than catching the ball well and being quick, which is good, the other stuff will have to wait

He scores every time he catches the ball in OTAs.  duh.:tongue:

seriously, I want to hear Moore say the same thing about Bberry

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

The problem is , I'm not impressed with James Bradberry

What a fan.

Man, Bradberry is a zone CB by trade.  We blitzed and it put him at a disadvantage.  He was locked onto #1 WRs the whole season.  Let's give him a chance this season. 

Where was Norman after 2 years?  Where is he now?  Systems and situations matter. 

34 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

You could predict these replies in a second.

Wouldn't it be easier to be fans of the Saints or Falcons or Patriots for y'all?

For real....Bradberry is coming into his 3rd year and people are already trashing him? When he has played well for us? I don't get it. If you remember his freshmen year he was locking things down when he got up to speed. Then we adjusted schemes and blitzed a lot more and he had a year 2 slump ( which is very common by the way, especially with CBs because opposing have a lot more film on them now ). Now he is trash?  Please. 

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

What a fan.

Man, Bradberry is a zone CB by trade.  We blitzed and it put him at a disadvantage.  He was locked onto #1 WRs the whole season.  Let's give him a chance this season. 

Where was Norman after 2 years?  Where is he now?  Systems and situations matter. 

Shh. 

Rational take aways are not common, or welcome here. 

basically bradberry hasn't lived up to his draft position and is entering a pivotal year. there are people on here who couch their criticism that way, and there are people on here for whom he will always be young, promising, and full of bright spots and potential....until he's not and they'll pretend they never fell all over themselves defending him and lashing out against others and declaring themselves the true fans. 

Like sure Josh Norman was a late bloomer, but for every norman there are 20 in Panthers history who were also late bloomers......until they never bloomed. 

It's really dumb to assume someone is going to get dramatically better just because a different player under a different DC and position coach did it once. 

Normam made some pretty amazing plays in college and also did it in practice once he got drafted. You kinda got the sense if he could ever settle down and focus he could be a good player in the league down the road. I dont know with bradberry, nothing bout his tape was wow factor. I have no idea what he can really be good at with more experience. Thats difference to me.

Archived