• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel ....

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I have a feeling because he was Gettleman's guy, Samuel will be on the outside looking in. And Byrd will be on PS. We have too many receivers. Hopefully Samuel will be open on deep throws.

Byrd no longer PS eligible.  He either makes the team or gets a job.

11 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I have a feeling because he was Gettleman's guy, Samuel will be on the outside looking in. And Byrd will be on PS. We have too many receivers. Hopefully Samuel will be open on deep throws.

You don't cut 2nd round draft picks their second year. Obvious talent on a cheap contract. Worst case they say his healing isn't progressing and place him on IR again. 0% he isn't a Panther this year.

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him get playing time elsewhere if we release him. Would suck to see that happen. He was 100% our second best guy behind Funchess after the KB trade. Samuel looked OK but had some bad moments and the others looked awful. Byrd looked good when healthy, really needed him in the playoffs. 

My eyes agree with you but my gut says if he couldn't secure a spot on this WR group in recent years he ain't making it anywhere.

Archived