• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Rookie Camp - Day 1 Photos and Notes

Jeremy Igo

I am trying to temper my excitement with DJ Moore, but its difficult 

Wasnt as high on him going into the draft but man I Really love this kid now

1. Norv has been drooling over him.

2. Cam really wanted him

3. He has the size of Anquan Bolden and Speed/Quickness/vert of ODBj plus has the stamp of approval when it comes to route running from #89

4. Has shown the mentality to fight DBs for the ball which havnt seen since #89.  I dont know how my tv made it through the season with the ammount of times our WRs were afraid to fight for the ball and hesitate.

5. Knows how to come back and help the QB.  You saw this with the struggling QB situation  in Maryland.  You saw that comeback catch yesterday in camp.  #89 was a beast at that and just like #89, Moore has the size/strength and quickness to take that comeback catch and break tackles for a big gain

5 hours ago, top dawg said:

Well, enter Ty Griffin. It's his first practice too. He's attempting to corner his position as a cornerback, but is apparently a man of varied skills. 

"An option quarterback at Georgia Tech before his 2014 transfer to be closer to his younger brother Taj, a UO wideout, Griffin moonlighted at quarterback, running back, receiver and safety before landing at corner.

At 6-feet, 204 pounds, Griffin has routinely been called by his teammates among the strongest Ducks, pound for pound. He benches 355 pounds, squats 470 and power cleans 350."

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2017/08/ty_griffin_has_always_been_one.html

Another athlete without a true position that can either wash out or surprise due to his versatility. Intriguing!

Sign this man 

2 hours ago, KB_fan said:

Jeremy, what about Efe Obada? The guys at panthers.com mentioned he really stood out.  

If he can develop, between him, Cox, Hall and now Haynes, we have some young pass rushers to train up behind Pep and Mario.

No way to say anything about defensive ends in non contact drills.wiol have to wait until the pads come on .

On 5/12/2018 at 12:35 PM, ncfan said:

4. Has shown the mentality to fight DBs for the ball which havnt seen since #89.  I dont know how my tv made it through the season with the ammount of times our WRs were afraid to fight for the ball and hesitate.

Yep. If the ball isn't exactly where it was supposed to be or if it is contested at all, it won't be caught. 

Archived