• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Rookie Camp - Day 1 Photos and Notes

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Which rookie is going to have the most impact? 

Lets see how good Huddlers know about Football.

I'll put my money on Ian Thomas

Seeing as though DJ Moore and Jackson should be starting, I sure as hell hope ur prediction is wrong

2 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

Seeing as though DJ Moore and Jackson should be starting, I sure as hell hope ur prediction is wrong

WR group is crowded especially when you throw in CMC

Jackson - Is going to play 3rd CB likely  

But I guess you don't remeber us drafting Trai Turner in 3rd round who had a huge impact. 

KB's production was force fed.

1 minute ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

WR group is crowded especially when you throw in CMC

Jackson - Is going to play 3rd CB likely  

But I guess you don't remeber us drafting Trai Turner in 3rd round who had huge impact.

Don’t mistake my last comment to be a dig at Thomas by any means...I’m pumped to see what he can do for us...but ultimately Moore and Jackson will most likely see the field more than Thomas will year 1. 

Now if u meant who will gave a bigger impact on the Panthers for their career, u could certainly be right

3 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

Don’t mistake my last comment to be a dig at Thomas by any means...I’m pumped to see what he can do for us...but ultimately Moore and Jackson will most likely see the field more than Thomas will year 1. 

Now if u meant who will gave a bigger impact on the Panthers for their career, u could certainly be right

This is sort of assessment on the rookies talent and how it will translate into Panthers overall scheme when they are plugged in. 

It's not like they are going to be playing 1v1 basketball.

Just for this season for now. 

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

I really think Ian Thomas is going to be really Good for us this year.

And stinks the only thing you really hear about Hood is his 2 fumbles

Yeah well guess what he fumbled a couple times yesterday in minicamp so not looking to good for him.

Jeremy, what about Efe Obada? The guys at panthers.com mentioned he really stood out.  

If he can develop, between him, Cox, Hall and now Haynes, we have some young pass rushers to train up behind Pep and Mario.

1 hour ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Which rookie is going to have the most impact? 

Lets see how good Huddlers know about Football.

I'll put my money on Ian Thomas

ONLY if Olsen is on ice! Otherwise, you're simply wrong. 

And I know that I know football, as well as some other Huddlers. You, I give you a B- for effort.

Ty Griffin was a qb at Georgia Tech and transferred to Oregon where he never really started, but he played a lot.  He is 6 feet tall, so there could be a PS spot in his future...

I am very encoouraged to hear about Moore and Thomas.  Thomas is going to be the real deal.

Maybe Gaulden will do something today noteworthy.

I am worried about the Haynes pick.  Reminds me of Hurney taking Eric Norwood in the fourth round during his greatest draft ever (Clausen, Armanti trade up, Norwood-)  Maybe Washington and Co. will know how to use a 3-4 OLB better than Fox and Co. did.

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Ty Griffin was a qb at Georgia Tech and transferred to Oregon where he never really started, but he played a lot.  He is 6 feet tall, so there could be a PS spot in his future...

I am very encoouraged to hear about Moore and Thomas.  Thomas is going to be the real deal.

Maybe Gaulden will do something today noteworthy.

I am worried about the Haynes pick.  Reminds me of Hurney taking Eric Norwood in the fourth round during his greatest draft ever (Clausen, Armanti trade up, Norwood-)  Maybe Washington and Co. will know how to use a 3-4 OLB better than Fox and Co. did.

Would love to see some 3rd down packages with 

Pep, KK, Butler, Addison and Haynes at that Joker rush OLB role like you see Atlanta use Vic Beasley

Gaulden at FS picks up the Slot like Honey badger did in Arizona, and Luke or Shaq picks up the TE

Archived