• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Metalica concert last night at TWC

SCP

The amount of vag in your post is overwhelming.

Lamb of God is one of those metal bands that comes along once every 20 years or so and just blows everyone else out of the water. Lamb of God pretty much revived the groove metal genre that Pantera started and then to proceded to evolve it into something soo much better.

Whats with calling the lead singer a douche? Seriously? Just because you don't like "cookie monster" vocals anymore (but yet you listen to Sepultura and it doesn't get much more cookie monster than that) does not make him a douche. Randy Blythe has a one of a kind voice that is f**king amazing. He also writes some of the smartest, most poignant lyrics I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.

On a side note, I totally agree about the drummer. Chris Adler is my idol. The dude rocks the f**k out of those drums and his double bass skills are unparalelled.

Maybe it had something to do with his comments between songs, but you would have had to be there.........*cough*

thanksabunchmrknowitallfromafar

Maybe it had something to do with his comments between songs, but you would have had to be there.........*cough*

Yea, he seemed to rag on Charlotte and the Carolinas a bit, eh? I was in the beer line and I heard him yell what a ppeared to be some negative sh*t about Charlotte.

He does that to every town, it's part of the act. It's called just fugin with ya ted.

yourwelcomemrmyvagcanthandlemetalanymore

Lars definitely can't handle a lot of the songs anymore. I would have loved to hear Dyers Eve but I doubt he can do it. One may be the only song off that album he can handle anymore (sort of ). He's still great and wrote some good stuff, but those legs are probably getting tired, I don't think a lot of people understand how hard and demanding double bass is (especially throughout a whole song).

However James and Kirk still rock out and it was nice hearing Rob live, cause you can't hear much of his bass work on the new album, but he's a good player.

He does that to every town, it's part of the act. It's called just fugin with ya ted.

yourwelcomemrmyvagcanthandlemetalanymore

Actually it was how he slurped a different band between each song and dedicated them to said band. That and he just seemed like a douche, sometimes guys are just douches, you should know

:rolleyes5:

Lars definitely can't handle a lot of the songs anymore. I would have loved to hear Dyers Eve but I doubt he can do it. One may be the only song off that album he can handle anymore (sort of ). He's still great and wrote some good stuff, but those legs are probably getting tired, I don't think a lot of people understand how hard and demanding double bass is (especially throughout a whole song).

However James and Kirk still rock out and it was nice hearing Rob live, cause you can't hear much of his bass work on the new album, but he's a good player.

I think he has some sort of degenerative condition, he got up between almost every song, maybe he's the michael j fox of metal drummers

Actually it was how he slurped a different band between each song and dedicated them to said band. That and he just seemed like a douche, sometimes guys are just douches, you should know

:rolleyes5:

You're right, I do know. I have a cousin who is a giant douche. But he is also a ginger, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Archived