• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After watching this video... training camp trash talk sounds like we may want to bring some popcorn

TheCasillas

12 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

If you guys havent had the chance yet, check out this video : CJ Anderson Super Bowl Ring

I have a feeling we are going to hear some good trash talk on the practice field.

I can't wait to hear what TD says to CJ on their first moment of contact. It's going to be all fun, but you know with this fuel there will be a fire.

CJ Will be an undercard.  The main event will always be Cam and TD.  They have some epic trash talking.

14 minutes ago, RumHam said:

not even 3.5 yards a game. Guess that is CMC numbers though.

Might want to do that math again my friend. I am pretty sure someone already did in this thread, but I guess you are just as good at reading as math ;)

On 5/10/2018 at 2:27 PM, Johnny Rockets said:

The voice of the Broncos (radio guy, forget his name) did an interview yesterday and said that CJ loves to "talk" especially on the field. Sometimes to the point that it gets on a QB's nerves. Wasn't saying it in a negative way, just that he is not only a bit a trash talker but more how he has a high football IQ and will be telling everyone what is going on throughout the game. 

He also touched on why the Broncos let him go. Financial reasons of course with some good, cheaper guys behind him but also said that although CJ was good, he was never quite good enough. Said a quote to relate..."sometimes good is the enemy of great" and the Broncos want to find great at the RB position. 

Doesn't every team though? And why cut good when you haven't found great? (for the cap savings in this case) We just need him to be good, for at least a year. I've got my fingers crossed. 

On 5/10/2018 at 6:42 PM, pantherclaw said:

That's a first down every 3 touches.

Deceptive...

These are CJ's runs from SB 50

5,0,2,0,2,0,2,34,0,2,0,3,13,0,0,1,2,2,2,2,2-2

There are a lot of carries in there for no gain or 2 or less.... that isn't consistent first downs.

20 hours ago, PanthersBigD said:

Doesn't every team though? And why cut good when you haven't found great? (for the cap savings in this case) We just need him to be good, for at least a year. I've got my fingers crossed. 

The Broncos seem to be really crossing their fingers and counting on Devontae Booker and 3rd round pick Royce Freeman. They must have really needed that 4.5 million since CJ was their only proven RB.

Archived