• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After watching this video... training camp trash talk sounds like we may want to bring some popcorn

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, Wolfcop said:

No one from that Broncos offense should brag. Their defense won that game.

He did account for more than half of his offense's total yards  and had the only offensive touchdown. Not saying defense didn't win it, but he definitely was a factor.

Heard DJack on Sirius yesterday and he is a slightly lower level Josh Norman mouth..for now.  RR has told him he will play on the outside and he can’t wait to go against Moore everyday in practice.  Should be very competitive and vocal early on. Said it should make both of them better going against each other.  Also wants to just line everyone up at one time who thinks they’re faster, so he can beat them all at once.

The voice of the Broncos (radio guy, forget his name) did an interview yesterday and said that CJ loves to "talk" especially on the field. Sometimes to the point that it gets on a QB's nerves. Wasn't saying it in a negative way, just that he is not only a bit a trash talker but more how he has a high football IQ and will be telling everyone what is going on throughout the game. 

He also touched on why the Broncos let him go. Financial reasons of course with some good, cheaper guys behind him but also said that although CJ was good, he was never quite good enough. Said a quote to relate..."sometimes good is the enemy of great" and the Broncos want to find great at the RB position. 

Archived