• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey #20

TheCasillas

2 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Man I still look back on SB 38 and l'm proud af. That team was honestly overmatched, but they had more guts and more heart than any other team they came across. We were playing a dynasty at their peak, we got down early but refused to quit. That team gave it their 100% every fuging play that game and just barely came up short. Cam is my favorite player ever, but I still say 17 played the greatest game of any Panthers QB ever that night.

SB 50 we were better and just played like a bunch of cowards.

SB 50, the chickens came home to roost. We couldn't overcome our weakest links. "You're only as strong as your weakest link."  This is especially true as it pertains to playoff football.

43 minutes ago, top dawg said:

SB 50, the chickens came home to roost. We couldn't overcome our weakest links. "You're only as strong as your weakest link."  This is especially true as it pertains to playoff football.

Also refs. No, I won't let it go.

Speaking of Foster I was a big fan of his. He had an  interesting blend of speed and power and ability to break tackles. Injuries took him down.

Tim B., Winslow Oliver, D. Foster, Fred Lane, D. Williams, J. Stew. Carolina has had a history of uber talented backs, about a  third maybe scratched their potential.

4 hours ago, KSpan said:

don't know about that since the defense started looking tired in the Chicago game and then gave up 34 points but we certainly would have been in a better position than with Jamal Robertson running the ball. Carolina only attempted to run with RBs 9 times... can't win that way, especially not when giving up almost 200 yards on the ground to the other team.

They were gassed, but we could have helped swing TOP with at least an attempt at running the ball.

Archived