• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Member the last time Hurney signed a legit starting free agent running back?

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I really would have liked to seen it be more than a 1-year deal though. Now if he blows it up we will not be able to keep him.

We've GOT to play this year as if it's 2018 or bust. 

Next year looks to be rebuilding ...

TD, Ryan, Pep retiring.

Funch, Anderson, and a bunch of key others (Addison?) in contract / prove it years

Could be very exciting. We have so many guys who are going to be playing ALL OUT!

2 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

We've GOT to play this year as if it's 2018 or bust. 

Next year looks to be rebuilding ...

TD, Ryan, Pep retiring.

Funch, Anderson, and a bunch of key others (Addison?) in contract / prove it years

Could be very exciting. We have so many guys who are going to be playing ALL OUT!

Very good point, but I don't think we'll be rebuilding more like Retooling a few pieces. But yea we have a few Panther Legends giving us a last run for that Lombardi this roster is more then ready to compete with the best of the best.

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

Man Davis was a beast.  I hope Anderson can replicate...except stay healthy all season of course.

So we have 1-2 holes left?  Safety and G?  We may just roll with all the camp bodies at those positions and see what happens.  

Backup qb still needed too. But yeah most of the holes have been filled. 

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

I really would have liked to seen it be more than a 1-year deal though. Now if he blows it up we will not be able to keep him.

It's a devalued position as a whole. We might be in position to draft a RB next year or maybe we can just sign him to a longer deal if he proves to be a game changer for us. It's a pretty low rish, high reward scenario.

4 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

and then later he traded for the guy who physically assaulted him

No he didn't - Michael Westbrook was never a Panther. You're thinking of Rod Gardner.

Archived