• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Left tackle and left guard ... Good enough to get it done?

Jeremy Igo

I have a feeling either Moton is gonna be a beast or one of the guys we signed after the season may end up being a diamond in the rough at LG...  Kalil is gonna be given the job and will be trash as usual...  I just hope the collective effort of the surrounding group will make him serviceable.

Im optimistic

I think Matt will do better on an offense thats actually moving the ball and getting the ball out quick. Shulas 7 step drop offense that took plays forever to develop sucked

I think Moton is a stud that will either plug in at LG or LT.  put him at LG    thats 4/5 above average linemen

Norv can scheme around our deficiencies at LT, and who knows, like I mentioned above maybe the offense clicking in general will help KAlil tremendously

I feel pretty damn good IMO

we have the weapons to be able to get the ball out quick

throw in CJ Andersons pass blocking

dude we are sitting pretty

A healthy OL would do wonders for us...but if Kalil is even a question, I've got a feeling Hurndog will throw a draft pick at somebody for a decent starter.  Everybody in the building is going all-in this year and Hurney isn't going to let a shaky Kalil, on a contract he didn't give, decide his fate and ruin what could be one hell of a team. 

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Why not go ahead move Moton to LT and put kalil at guard? Isnt that normally what happens to LTs that suck but not enough to be benched? 

Or  let Kalil compete at G.  Run blocking is his weakest area, followed closely by pass blocking.  Every other part of his game is stellar,  it should be noted.

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I have a feeling either Moton is gonna be a beast or one of the guys we signed after the season may end up being a diamond in the rough at LG...  Kalil is gonna be given the job and will be trash as usual...  I just hope the collective effort of the surrounding group will make him serviceable.

I disagree, Kalil and Moton are going to make a nasty combo in the running game matter of fact I predict that Panthers will have a top 5 OL & leading in run blocking department.

3 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I think if Cam gets the ball out quicker, with better play calling that will make the o-line look better...

That and having a traditonal run game that can actually gets yardage on a consistent basis not named CAM.

Archived